Welcome to the Georgia Association of Chiefs of Police Foundation.
The Georgia Association of Chiefs of Police created the GACP Foundation as a 501 (C) (3) non-profit organization in 1992. The Foundation’s primary purpose is to promote education and training to leaders in law enforcement. The Foundation operates exclusively for charity, research, education, science, literature and the overall betterment of law enforcement management.
The Foundation seeks to assist the State’s law enforcement community by:
- Providing education and training to enhance the skill refinement of law enforcement executives.
- Designing and disseminating public service educational multimedia material on crime prevention and related topics.
- Providing a training and research interface between law enforcement and private security administration.
- Sponsoring training programs and providing scholarship programs to law enforcement leaders.
- Supporting the interchange of research, education and cooperation between all elements of the criminal justice system.
For more information, please contact the GACP Executive Director, Frank V. Rotondo at (770) 495-9650.